Worries and concerns

If you have a worry, concern or complaint (about yourself or someone else) pass it on.

You can talk to someone in school (a member of the safeguarding team, skills coach, teacher – any member of staff), or outside of school (family, social worker, NSPCC or Childline).

The poster below is displayed around school and gives information about how a student can raise a concern or make a complaint.

TSH Concerns Dec22