Closing Date: 07/06/2019
The right person for this job will have:
– A genuine commitment to working with people with learning disabilities and emotional needs.
– Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with students, staff, parents/carers, drivers/escorts, contractors, delivery drivers and members of the public.
– A range of skills in general maintenance and repair work to carry out various site maintenance duties for both the buildings and grounds.
– A full, clean valid D1 driving licence
– The ability to work with minimum supervision and also work under pressure.
– Previous experience of health and safety, security and managing projects.
Orchard Hill College (the College) and Orchard Hill College Academy Trust (the Trust) together form Orchard Hill College and Academy Trust (OHC&AT), a family of specialist education providers for pupils and students from nursery to further education across London, Surrey and Sussex.
Orchard Hill College was established in 1983 and has grown from a small hospital provision into an Outstanding College that operates from seven college centres across London and provides post-16 education for students with mild, moderate, severe and profound learning need. In 2013, the College established the Trust to share its expertise and provide services and support to specialist schools. The Trust is now home to 12 special schools across London, Surrey and Sussex.
To apply, please send your completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that CV applications will not be considered.
Closing date: 12 noon on Friday 7th June 2019
OHC&AT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.