Closing Date: 15/07/2018
To support access to learning for students and provide support to the teacher in all aspects of classroom learning.
To be considered a real asset to the school, you must demonstrate:
– An ability to engage in reflective practice and work with restorative justice approaches.
– A non-judgemental and empathetic approach.
– A genuine passion for education.
– Excellent communication, time management and organisational skills.
– An energetic and enthusiastic ‘can do’ attitude.
– Resilient and persevering personality.
– Both a friendly and professional manner.
The Skills Hub is a secondary co-educational alternative provision predominantly working with students who are at risk of or are permanently excluded from mainstream education. The school aims to provide a therapeutic environment to support young people’s academic journey and psychological well-being.
To apply for this role please send us your completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that CV applications will not be considered.
Orchard Hill College and Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Closing date for Applications: 15th July 2018
Interviews: 18th July 2018