Closing Date: 24/07/2020
To be considered a real asset to the school, you must demonstrate:
– An ability to engage in reflective practice and work with restorative justice approaches.
– A non-judgmental and empathic approach.
– A genuine passion for education.
– Excellent communication, time management and organisational skills.
– An energetic and enthusiastic ‘can do’ attitude.
– Resilient and persevering personality.
– Both a friendly and professional manner.
The Skills Hub is a secondary co-educational alternative provision predominantly working with students who are at risk of or are permanently excluded from mainstream education. The school aims to provide a therapeutic environment to support young people’s academic journey and psychological wellbeing.
To apply for this role, please send your completed application to email@example.com
Please note that CV applications will not be considered. We only accept completed application forms.
Start date: September 2020, subject to clearance checks
Applications deadline: 24th July 2020
Interviews: 28th July 2020
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.